HW: Read "Interlopers" (full text online, audio book, or textbook pg. 428)
Warm-up: Vocab 2
HW: Finish lit. analysis
Warm-up: Greek Vocab 1
HW: Greek 1 vocab sentences due next class; revised summary/response due next class (optional)
Warm-up: Lit. Devices
Directions: Please write the entire question!
1. "It's raining cats and dogs" is an example of a(n) _______________.
2. The wicked step sisters act as a(n)______ to the sweet Cinderella.
3. A character prepares to profess his love to someone we know is already in love with someone else. This is _________________.
4. Pinocchio tells us his nose will grow. It does, therefore he is telling the truth; but he must be lying if his nose grew. This is an example of a(n) _______________.
5. "The raindrops danced on the puddles" is an example of _____________.
HW: Summary/Response for "The Bass..." due Monday; signed syllabus due Monday